These official rules (the Rules) apply to prize draws conducted by Quality Online Research Pty Ltd (ABN 85 144 762 596), Unit 10, 33 Ryde Road, PYMBLE, NSW, 2073, which will be promoted on its website (https://www.bluejaysurveys.com.au). By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Rules.
- Prize draws are open only to legal residents of Australia who are at least 18 years of age. The prize draws are not open to employees of Quality Online Research, its parent, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and suppliers dealing with the prize draw or the operation of Quality Online Research’s website and those domiciled with such employees and members of their immediate family.
3. Panel Member Entries
- During the promotion period, any legal resident of Australia who has completed an online survey on behalf of our company, shall receive one (1) entry to the prize draw, for each survey.
- Dependent on the length or complexity of a questionnaire, anyone who completes a Blue Jay Surveys questionnaire, may also be eligible for multiple entries. This will be determined by Quality Online Research in its absolute discretion.
4. Validity of Entries
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any registered panellist for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Official Rules. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Each individual may only register to be a panel member on one occasion. Multiple registrations will be declared invalid. Each individual may only complete any specific survey once. Any attempts to complete the survey more than once will be declared invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Promotion Period
- The promotion officially runs from XXXX – XXXX.
- Full 6 month timeframe
- Draws will take place at the offices of Quality Online Research, Unit 10, 33 Ryde Road, PYMBLE, NSW, 2073, at 2pm on “Day” “Date”.
- One month after promotion officially finishes.
The prizes will be awarded as follows:
- One prize of $500 will be awarded to the first valid entry drawn (This amount can be paid via PayPal or a Blue Jay Surveys Flexi eGift Card).
- One prize of $250 will be awarded to the second valid entry drawn (This amount can be paid via PayPal or a Blue Jay Surveys Flexi eGift Card).
- 5 prizes of $100 cash will be awarded to the next 5 valid entries drawn (This amount can be paid via PayPal or a Blue Jay Surveys Flexi eGift Card).
- 15 prizes of $50 cash will be awarded to the next 15 valid entries drawn (This amount can be paid via PayPal or a Blue Jay Surveys Flexi eGift Card).
- Blue Jay Surveys reserves the right to substitute prizes of equivalent value in the event any prize is unavailable for any reason, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and must taken as awarded.
8. Total Value
- The total value of all prizes during the promotion period is $2,000.
9. Notification and Unclaimed Prizes
- Winners will be notified by email and notification of winners will be published on Blue Jay Surveys’ website https://www.bluejaysurveys.com.au .This is for all winners in each state of Australia. We will publish the winners on XXXX – Same day as “draws” above.
- Winners may be required to provide Blue Jay Surveys with proof they are the authorised account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners via email OR via PayPal transactions. It is the winner’s responsibility to set up a PayPal account to receive the winning amount.
- Each winner must reply to the notification and claim their prize by Day & Date – MUST be 3 months + 2 days after notification day. In the event that any prizes remain unclaimed by this date, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at the offices of Quality Online Research, Unit 10, 33 Ryde Road, PYMBLE, NSW, 2073, Day and Date – date to be at the end of the month after unclaimed prize draw date expires to distribute any unclaimed prizes, subject to any written directions provided by any relevant lottery authorities. Winners of this unclaimed prize draw will be notified via email and details will be published on the Blue Jay Surveys website (https://www.bluejaysurveys.com.au).
10. Liability and Termination
- Any cost associated with accessing the Site is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Rules; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- These Rules shall be governed by the laws of Australia and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
13. The Promoter
- The Promoter is Quality Online Research Pty Limited (ABN 85 144 762 596), Unit 10, 33 Ryde Road, PYMBLE, NSW, 2073.
- Telephone: (02) 9418 2824
- Email: email@example.com
- Authorised Under NSW Permit No. LTPS/XX/XXXXX and ACT Permit No. TP XX/XXXXX.